Your tasks & responsibilities
- Driving execution of action items for the company’s top priorities.
- Establishment of good organizational practices within the company.
- Scaling of the organization by further professionalizing business operations (creating systems, processes and controls and documenting standard operating procedures, business norms, etc.).
- Support connections across the leadership team and other internal and external stakeholders.
- Own and continuously improve company operating cadence (e.g. team meetings, offsites).
- Manage relationships with the accountant and trustee.
- Produce business reports.
- Distill discussions and thoughts from team meetings into actionable items and follow ups.
- Provide ad-hoc support on projects small to large (e.g. research, internal initiatives, expansion efforts, partnerships, etc.).
- Help the Managing Partners manage their time effectively and focus leadership attention on strategic and operational priorities.
- University degree with 5+ years of proven experience as Operations Manager or a relevant role in a crypto/tech startup/scaleup environment.
- Demonstrated ability to be entrepreneurial and a self-starter.
- Ability to multitask and understand how to prioritize tasks based on importance vs. immediacy.
- Ability to collect and analyze data from multiple points both from inside and outside the organization.
- High EQ and strong interpersonal skills with an ability to work with a diverse range of stakeholders across various functional disciplines to understand their respective challenges and motivations.Comfortable working in time-sensitive and rapidly evolving, complex and sometimes ambiguous situations.
- Mature judgment and discretion in keeping sensitive information confidential.
- Attention to detail and excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Sense of humility, with no job being too big or too small to undertake.
- B or C work permit or Swiss citizenship.
- You will have the opportunity to take part in a fast-growing startup, make a difference and manage your time and priorities.
- You will work in a highly performance-driven environment.
- Your successes will be recognized and awarded with more responsibilities.
- Show us what you are made of and we will offer you opportunities to grow with us.
Please submit your complete application (incl. motivation letter, CV, references, certificates) by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.