position. Particular topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Blockchains and Cryptocurrencies;
- Application of DeFi such as DEXs and Yield Optimization.
Your tasks & responsibilities
- Development of the Academy’s mission and vision.
- Lead the execution of the Academy’s top goals.
- Manage the Academy and its members.
- Application-oriented education in the field of DLT. The focus is mainly on the use of the technology, and on the financial and only marginally on legal aspects.
- Conception and implementation of courses in training and further education.
- Acquisition and management of partnerships and service projects.
- Supervision of students of the Academy.
- Public and community relations.
- Continuous improvement of the Academy’s processes and procedures.
- University degree (ideally with a doctorate or several years of industrial experience) in education, information technology, computer science or business administration.
- Experience with teaching and mentorship in the technical domain.
- Experience in acquisition and management of partnerships and service projects.
- A solid network in the crypto space globally.
- Experience in writing blockchain-related publications.
- Ability to explain complex issues in an understandable way.
- Excellent knowledge of English (written and spoken).
- You will have the opportunity to take part in a fast-growing startup, make a difference and manage your time and priorities.
- You will work in a highly performance-driven environment.
- Your successes will be recognized and awarded with more responsibilities.
- Show us what you are made of and we will offer you opportunities to grow with us.
Please submit your complete application (incl. motivation letter, CV, references, certificates) by email to email@example.com.