Your tasks & responsibilities
- Work alongside Dr. Lars Brünjes designing smart contracts on Cardano’s Plutus
- Research and develop scalable and efficient eUTXO models
- Design Dapp/DeFi protocols specifically tailored to an UTXO-based ledger
- Work in a small, fast-paced team to rapidly develop and iterate on features
- Work with a high amount of ownership and autonomy
- Establish standard practices and methodologies for engineering in the team
- Write well-tested, well-documented, performant, clean, and re-usable code
- University degree Computer Science (or equivalent) or a relevant role in a crypto/tech startup environment.
- Good proficient in Haskell
- Understand Cardano’s eUTXO model
- Exposure to Plutus Core and Cardano’s PAB
- Experience leading projects from start to finish
- Understanding and passion for DeFi and the Cardano ecosystem
- Knowledge of modern build pipelines and tools (CI/CD)
- Excellent troubleshooting, problem solving, and analytical skills
- Good level of English
- Bonus: Previous experience with web3 company
- You will have the opportunity to take part in a fast-growing startup, make a difference and manage your time and priorities.
- You will work in a highly performance-driven environment.
- Your successes will be recognized and awarded with more responsibilities.
- Show us what you are made of and we will offer you opportunities to grow with us.
Please submit your complete application (incl. motivation letter, CV, references, certificates) by email to email@example.com.