As a Haskell Developer your role may include:
- Building and testing smart contracts, traditional applications
- Helping to define best practices with new application architectures
- Building tools and libraries to support application development
- Working in emerging technologies
- For Senior and Intermediates: Systems Design, Formal Verification, Security and Performance analysis.
We have a variety of projects to work on at any time, ranging from payment stacks to smart contracts and blockchain to open source libraries, DSLs and compilers.
If you like Haskell and challenging projects, MLabs is the place for you, so please apply now via: https://apply.workable.com/mlabs/j/63DAAA4AEF/
Haskell Paid Internships also available - if you are interested please email your CV to email@example.com
We are one of the leading Haskell consultancies in the fintech, blockchain and AI space, with a passion for Haskell and open source software. We are looking for a remote Haskeller to join our team.
If you are excited about Haskell, about robust and clean software and are up for a new challenge, you’ve come to the right place!
We have Haskell developer roles from Junior to Senior, as well as roles in Delivery Management.