At AID:Tech we believe that the future of finance is borderless, accessible, private and personalised. In line with that vision, our mission is to reduce inequality and increase opportunity by making identity and payment services seamless and accessible to all.
About the Role
As general rule of thumb, all candidates (regardless of the position) must observe the following:
- Passion and curiosity for creating and building things. You enjoy learning new things and taking on new challenges
- Problem solver. You have the habit and skills required to bring structure and clarity to potentially ambiguous or complicated scenarios
- Proactive attitude. You are awesome and know that it is always better to propose solutions when discussing any issue
- Independent; with experience and taste for working remotely. You are familiar with the tools and rituals of the trade, and comfortable working on your own and effectively communicating asynchronously with your teammates
- Generous with your knowledge and experience. You enjoy putting on your mentor hat whenever appropriate to share your knowledge with the rest of your teammates
- Fluent in English, written and spoken. We are a multinational and multicultural team after all
As part of our development team, you should be able to help us bring great experiences to our customers. This includes working as much on the things they see (e.g., our mobile or desktop interfaces) and the things they don’t (e.g., our backend services and infrastructure).
Specifically, some of the relevant qualifications we are looking for on this particular role are:
- 5+ years in frontend development experience, preferably in React and React Native
- Proficient with Typescript
- Clean coding practices and experience with test driven design and related tools, such as: Cypress, StoryBook, Jest, etc.
- Can build modern, event-driven React frontends, converting Figma designs into functional components
- Experience integrating advanced client-state management tools (Redux, MobX, etc) with GraphQL backend services
- Understands engineering best practices such as continuous integration
- You have passion for cryptocurrency and/or emerging blockchain applications
- You have relevant experience with “Web 3.0” concepts and interacting between web applications and different crypto technologies
- Developing and delivering crucial frontend features by coordinating with the broader product team
- Maintain a high quality codebase for the applications developed; including aspects like: proper documentation, automation (CD/CD), test coverage, etc.
- Implement designs for features as per specifications from Figma mockups
- Create innovative and immersive user experience interfaces
NOTE: You must include answers to the following in your application:
- Tell us about your experience developing wallets
- Do you have 5+ years relevant experience developing Frontend applications? Please share links to your GitHub
- Tell us about your experience working directly with Crypto applications, L1s and/or L2s
- Why are you a great fit for this job? (Cover Letter)