Cranbourne East, Victoria ■ linkedin.com/in/mr-andrei-rotariu/
Andrei Rotariu email@example.com ■ 0402 413 954
26th July 2021
Emurgo Pte Ltd
RE: Yoroi Wallet Community Manager / Product Support
To whom it may concern,
Thank you for the opportunity to apply for the role of Yoroi Wallet Community Manager / Product Support.
I have just completed my role as Service & Support Manager for CHRISTIE. Australia’s oldest, and most well-known smart public barbecue manufacturer. I was responsible for all inbound and outbound product support communications and service, internal sales, warranties, service work allocation, technical support, KPI metrics and much more. This was a B2B role utilising SAP ERP.
Most of my earlier years were with BOSCH in the Hot Water & Heating division as Customer Service Manager. I was responsible for the entire support team (6+), product support, all inbound and outbound communications, social media, internal sales, service levels, reporting of CS metrics, warranty and service claims, complaints, service agent management, credits, consumer feedback, loyalty and of course work in progress meetings as well as team member performance reviews. This was a B2B role and also utilised the SAP ERP system.
Outside of the professional positions I have held, I’ve volunteered services in the areas of marketing, communications, writing, blogging, social media management and more for the following cryptocurrency and blockchain related companies; Maidsafe – SAFE Network and Unifund.Global – Unifund. Additionally, I write my own cryptocurrency related blog titled Crypto Fireside which attracts tens of thousands of readers.
In my personal life, I have a wife and two young children. Together we like to travel and experience new things. I speak two other languages (Romanian and German. I’m interested in people, technology, fishing, and the gym when time allows for it.
I am available for immediate start and my salary expectation for this role is: 80-90k + Super. This is negotiable.
0402 413 954
Service & Support Manager (National & International)
Feb 2018 - Jun 2021
Service & Support Manager (National & International) Feb 2018 – Jun 2021
D A Christie Pty Ltd (Christie Barbecues), Carrum Downs, Victoria
- After-sales business development, customer support, technical support, and service management.
- Responded and processed support queries from ANZ, Singapore, Dubai, UK, Sweden, Germany, and others.
- Provided encompassing level of technical product support from basic product performance to technical troubleshooting, fault finding, and repair.
- Resolved warranty and liability repairs.
- Managed and organized Australian service calls with a large network of service teams.
- Order management and spare parts sales, including the creation of catalogues, online and offline, spares kits, account creation and management, and DIFOT reporting.
- Assisted in creating and managing product-based sales and marketing campaigns.
- Assisted Technical Services Manager with on-site repairs, training, inspections, reports and quality audits.
- Assisted sales team with technical sales, technical quotes, repair vs. replacement recommendations with cost benefit analysis.
- Culture building exercises including team and customer barbecues and training events.
- Provided regular constructive feedback to engineering, design, and development teams.
- Monitored and maintained critical service-related information along with equipment card serial number register.
- Monitored and maintained web-based Smart Cities products (CC2-i) information. E.g., uptime, downtime, faults, connectivity issues, usage metrics, and more.
- Documented and created customer spare parts holding reports.
- Reported warranty metrics, spare trends, technical queries, returns, customer and contractor feedback, failure rates, service and warranty and associated costs.
- Provided feedback to operations and production manager as part of Correct Actions Report.
- Held regular technical, service and support related meetings including regular WIPs with management.
- Attended regular company meetings including sales and marketing meetings, and conferences.
Customer Service Manager
Sep 2010 - Sep 2017
BOSCH Thermotechnology, Clayton, Victoria
- Provided all-encompassing sales support to AU/NZ region within a focused team effort.
- Managed team of 3-6 customer service staff
- Rostering, performance reviews, training, and KPI creation.
- Conducted regular WIPs with individual team members as well as team-based WIPs
- Provide “best-in-class” service to Australian and New Zealand customers, across all customer channels.
- Daily purchase order keying with 100% on time delivery as part of international DIFOT CSL process and 1% keying error KPI annually.
- Daily, weekly, monthly, reporting of back orders, orders/lines, service levels, complaints, and warranty metrics.
- Complaint handling and resolution within Australian Consumer Law guidelines, including small claims tribunal processes.
- Warranty service request processing and job management.
- Customer credit request administration.
- Created, implemented, and upgraded various tools and software including phone systems, SAP upgrades and overhauls, warranty service request referral and location tool.
- Daily cash banking and reconciliation.
- Personnel recruitment, job ad creation, shortlisting, interviewing, PD creation, on-boarding and training.
- Mentored, coached, led, and guided the team.
- Created and pivoted team strategy based upon peak/off-peak periods, new products and management goals and targets.
- Change management.
- Implemented new soft phone system and act as key stakeholder and key user (Avaya).
- Implemented new vertical version of SAP from P51 local system to international Thermotechnology standard. Acted as key stakeholder and user.
- EDI order management and maintenance together with EDI business partners.
- Successfully represented RBAU/TT within small claims court twice.
Cranbourne Secondary College
Jan 1997 - Nov 2021
ADA, FIAT Currencies (USD, GBP, YEN, ...), Other Cryptocurrencies (BTC, ETH, DOT, ...)