With experience working in both Latin America and the United States, I am a creative and analytical product marketer, an entrepreneur with experience in growing startups and communities, and a recent MBA business analytics graduate.
For over eight years, I’ve been planning B2B and B2C marketing strategies, shaping and positioning lovable products, and executing impactful end-to-end integrated marketing campaigns, including product launches and establishing strategic partnerships.
• Market research & Competitive analysis
• Product positioning and messaging
• Go-to-market strategy
• User journeys & Marketing automation
• Lead generation & Content strategy
• Integrated marketing campaigns
• Strategic Partnerships
Industries of interest:
• Blockchain & Crypto
• Education & Edtech
• Energy & Renewables
Leading Brandly's marketing team was a challenging and enriching experience. After re-writing the marketing strategy–and regardless of the pandemic–we managed in one year to increase 50% the number of leads, 185% revenue, and customer satisfaction by 20%.
Turning data into growth strategies
• Leading inbound demand generation (PPC, SEO, SEM)
• Managing the content marketing operation
• Email marketing orchestration
• CRO & funnels optimization
• Reporting & analysis (KPIs, OKRs)
Boosted sales by 40% by creating the fastest growing business unit (Wall art), which opened the doors to important clients and led us to start exporting again.
Leading the product and marketing team at Viggot taught me about the importance of relationships with international suppliers and partners in the space.
Implemented OKRs as goal-setting framework
• Managed paid and content marketing initiatives
• Reporting: marketing and overall business performance (KPIs)
• Led the research and development of new products
Founded the first online photo printing & framing service in Argentina. One year later, the press named us "The Framing Store 2.0" in the newspaper. Decopop was acquired by an industry leader. It was a really fun and enriching experience.