Kento is a senior blockchain engineer.
Senior Fullstack Developer
Aug 2019 - Oct 2021
- Develop and maintain the Yat Rust API and related backend tools.
- Build NFT Marketplace for Digital Art Project and deploy on BSC.
- Dashboard interacting with Smart contract for NFT creation, and associating it with a crypto asset.
- NFT metadata to be stored on the IPFS File Storage System (Decentralized & Distributed Storage System).
- Admin panel for providing administrative rights over the application, with user management, Token Management, NFT management, Data management, etc.
- Designed and implemented workload architecture on AWS suitable for the startup requirements based on Docker and ECS.
- Automated workload provisioning using infrastructure-as-code (CloudFormation) such that white labeling would be possible.
- Connected a 3D engine to a React component so that it is in sync with the Redux state and reacts to state changes.
- Provided server-side rendering with React and AWS Lambda and AWS API Gateway to reduce cost from idle server time.
Senior Fullstack Developer
Jan 2017 - Apr 2019
- Built the foundations of a React.js components library to integrate into client's web applications.
- Investigated various optimizations to Ethereum transaction throughput and gas cost for IDEX, currently the biggest on-chain exchange.
- Designed and deployed smart contracts for tokens and ICOs including token vesting, refund vaults, and multi-signature wallets.
- Performed smart contract security audits.
- Created a user interface to the blockchain back end using React and Drizzle.
- Helped to design and build a POC platform leveraging blockchain to improve electricity generation finance.
- Helped to integrate Ethereum and ERC20 tokens into an exchange that is currently being built. It included address generation, token listing, and basic wallet operation related to ether and tokens using Web3.js.
- Introduced Docker to the development environment and helped improve the CI pipeline.
- Developed a runtime engine which compiles and runs coding custom tasks using Go and Docker.
- Optimized application in Golang for thread contention. Optimized incoming channel distribution with a specific algorithm and maintained data integrity across the application.
Junior Web Developer
Feb 2013 - Nov 2016
- Built an interactive charting tool to allow a user to chart, graph, filter, and sort data in different ways.
- Contributed to the implementation of a user-customizable report creator with 30+ chart types and support for real-time data with filtering and segmentation.
- Created a remote authentication system to integrate the SaaS platform with documentation site to enable the inline display of relevant platform information.
- Developed a cross-platform computational geometry math library in C++.
- Contributed to the project investigating the usage of Hadoop/MapReduce and clouds (Amazon EC2/Eucalyptus) for the analysis of post-genomic data.
- Worked on a high-availability Linux-based cluster (HA), integrating and configuring Pacemaker for network-attached storage (NAS).
Designed and developed C++ classes to access SQLite databases; also designed the database schemas.
Apr 2008 - Oct 2012
How much do you like Cardano (10 highest)
Accepted Payment Methods
Other Cryptocurrencies (BTC, ETH, DOT, ...)