Self-driven, versatile Software Development Engineer with over 2 years’ experience in agile programming and project management. Self-directed leader with expertise in both computer sciences and business operations. Proficient with DevOps and testing. Skilled at cultivating collaborative and supportive team environments.
Maverick Communications International Ltd.
Jun 2019 - Apr 2021
- Managed a collaborative project with Ulster University to design and implement an AI-enhanced, lead generation chatbot for Maverick's B2B client's websites.
- Developed, tested, and maintained API and backend systems for several projects.
- Administered, supported, and monitored databases by proactively resolving database issues and maintaining cloud servers.
Software Engineering Intern
Mar 2018 - Aug 2018
- Regularly used development tools such as Visual Studio Code and Git.
- Collaborated with other developers to identify and alleviate several bugs and errors in software.
- Collaborated effectively with and supported software development teams, assisting with test environments and framework creation.
Postgraduate Diploma: Business and Management
Queens University Belfast
Sep 2019 - Dec 2020
Bachelor of Science: Computer Science
University College Cork
Sep 2015 - May 2019